About the Client
Our client is Hong Kong based technology start up business which has developed state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology targeting mid to high end consumers. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recruit an E-commerce Sales Director to head teams focusing on the Greater China Market.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a team of 2, you will be responsible for market research, generate leads, prospecting through cold calls, setting up and attending meetings to build and retain relationship with existing and new clients. In addition, you will identify sales opportunities with strategic partners and support them to develop businesses through the online platform. As a team head, you will analyse the market and competitors to develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators while identifying potential clients and the decision makers within the prospective organisation. Lastly, you will work with top management in devising and implementing go to market strategy for meeting sales performance targets in Hong Kong and China.
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of working experience and proven track record with direct sales or e-commerce environment
- Driven towards maximising sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Ability to build strong rapport with client and adapt to changes quickly
- Energetic, passionate and unpretentious individual who likes to think outside the box
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Skills required include strategic planning, organisational assessment, creativity, highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills, quantitative analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work with teams, strong interpersonal skills enabling connects with people at various levels of seniority
- Good command in English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.