About our Client
Our client is a renowned media and integrated marketing agency that has offices in Hong Kong, Greater China and Asia Pacific. Having experienced rapid growth in Asia with multinational clients, they are well placed to continue their aggressive expansion and a Sales Director is sought to lead their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will research potential markets and new business prospects; strategically and proactively develop and pursues potential revenue opportunities with both existing and new customers. As an individual, you will work closely with editorial, content, project management, operations, audience development and digital product development team to execute existing and new digital opportunities. Moreover, you will work to continually improve sales processes and customer service, maximise the use of resources to achieve revenue goals and customer satisfaction. Lastly, you will develop digital sales budget in conjunction with top management for all new and existing digital products as well as monitor budget against performance to ensure that digital sales activities are within budget guidelines.
- Minimum 9 years of digital sales management experience with a passion and experience for building people, product, and business
- Individual must have a high degree of digital and technology skills in a sales environment; must be good with numbers and have the ability to analyze digital data to create a digital sales strategy
- Able to articulate, present and promote ideas, issues, brand positions and values before various audiences in professional settings
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently
- Highly organised team player with strong attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to manage multiple employee skill levels within a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship builder both within the organisation and with external partners
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.