About the Client
Our client is one of the leading OEM manufacturers and distributors of a niche range of precious metal. With an ambitious global expansion plan with their global business, a Sales Director has arisen.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a team of 3, the Sales Director will play a critical role in ensuring the continuing growth and success of the business. Working within the executive team to set the strategy for success, you will bring significant experience and put in the fundamental structures and processes needed to make it best in its' class. As a team lead, you will be an effective change agent who is able to drive necessary changes through the company whilst keeping the confidence, commitment and motivation of the sales team and their customers. Lastly, you will also identify opportunities for growth in line with business plans and drive the implementation of these through to performance delivery.
- At least 15 years of experience in manufacturing, especially in precious metal or OEM business
- Strong, presentation skills to groups of all sizes and levels and a successful track record of sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication, time-management, analytical, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to synthesise complex technical, business, and legal issues and apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans
- Highly values diversity of experience, views, backgrounds and orientation in a group-team setting
- Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models
- Must have positive attitude, high energy, possess a strong work ethic and maintain a high level of integrity and self accountability
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Ability to travel to China
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.