About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the FMCG & Manufacturing industry with a portfolio of products. To sustain the group's recent restructure, they are looking for a (Senior) Sales Manager to join their growing business.
- Lead the Key Account Team to explore and develop business opportunities
- Formulate, implement and manage sales strategies and programs with key accounts and retailers to expand market penetration and maximize sales revenue
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with key accounts
- Review and analyze various sales performances, KPIs, turnover reports and incentive scheme, etc.
- Implement promotion strategies and sales activities to maximize sales
- Manage operational risk, inventory turnover ratio, debtors situation, etc.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in Key Account Management, sales operations or business development
- Proven record of experience in FMCG or familiar with Home Applicants/White Goods market is a definite advantage
- Energetic, well-organised and proactive
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business vision with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.