About the Company
Our client is a global operating and market leader in providing online services around the world. Having experienced phenomenal growth since their founding more than a decade ago and in order to expand their product offerings, they are now seeking for a Sales Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the role
Reporting to the Vice President, you will be responsible for market research, generate leads through cold calls, setting up and attending meetings to build and retain relationship with existing and new clients. Using knowledge of the market and competitors to develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators, you will also identify potential clients and the decision makers within the prospective organisations. Lastly, you will work with top management in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years progressive sales management experience
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Skills required include strategic planning, organisational assessment, creativity, highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills, quantitative analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to understand business and technology trends across consulting industry
- Ability to work with teams, strong interpersonal skills enabling connects with people at various levels of seniority
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.