About our Client
Headquartered in US and with annual business turnover of over US$30 billion, our client is a leader in FMCG industry and they offer an extensive range of products and services on a global scale. Operating in more than 80 countries, they are now seeking a Sales Manager to join the team to further develop and enhance business performance in the region.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sales Director and leading a small team of 3, you will have full responsibilities for driving sales activities locally and meeting business objectives by aggressively growing the client portfolio. You will consolidate and manage existing key client relationship while initiating innovative and creative sales approach to ensure new businesses is developed and revenue is maximized. Moreover, you will analyse key KPI data and develop sales plans for winning new business and execute these strategies through effective collaboration with other internal team members.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in sales role, preferably in FMCG or health care products
- Track record of achieving assigned sales target and building influential relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Strong network for pet category specialist channel is an absolute advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.