About Our Client
Our client is a long established Asian bank with regional presence, to enhance their Sanctions Department, they are looking to recruit a Sanctions Team Lead to join the team.
About The Role
- Provide recommendations on the enhancement of sanctions controls and participate in various system testing
- Establish and review the Bank's sanctions related policies and procedures
- Provide advice and support in all sanctions related matters
- Execute sanctions related compliance initiatives, including annual risk assessment exercise
- Provide sanctions compliance trainings to business units/ customers
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or relevant subjects
- At least 8 years' experience in Sanctions and Anti Money Laundering in Banks or financial institutions
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rebecca Chan at +852 3180 4933 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.