About The Client
Our clients are global manufacturing and FMCG companies that develop innovative and sustainable products for customers around the world. To cope with rapid business growth, they are looking for multiple SAP System Specialists to monitor and support FICO or SD/MM modules.
- Act as a SAP system admin to manage system across the implementation, enhancement, and maintenance on FICO or SD/MM modules
- Work with business users, engineers and vendors on the customization of the application
- Conduct system configuration, debugging, testing, and reporting
- Provide troubleshooting and resolve SAP issues from end users
- Prepare user training to enable the user to operate the system appropriately
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP implementation and support
- Experience in either FICO or SD/MM modules
- Familiar with order to cash is an advantage
- Proficient in SAP S/4HANA, ECC or R/3 is an advantage
- Excellent in project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (fluency in Mandarin is an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.