About The Client
Our client is a global leading luxury brand and they are looking for SAP System Manager to manage global system launch.
- Act as a team lead to manage SAP finance system across the implementation, enhancement, and maintenance in APAC region
- Involve in project implementation include gap analysis, blueprint and user requirement study
- Transform internal user requirement into functional design and provide direction to improve the operation and user experience
- Liaise with finance team, manage cross-functional teams and vendors on the customization of the application
- Manage and support business needs for accounting, cost controlling, product costing and finance consolidation
- Provide troubleshooting and resolve SAP issues from end users
- Prepare user training to enable the user to operate the system appropriately
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience in SAP implementation and support
- Proficient in FI/CO modules including GL, AP, AR, Asset Accounting, CO, COPA, Bank Accounting....etc.
- Experience in regional system roll out with hands-on approach experience
- Experience in SAP Concur/Matchbox is an advantage
- Excellent in project management and organizational skills
- MUST strong in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (fluency in Mandarin is an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.