About our Client:
Our client is regional online game developer with development office across the world. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for an experienced Project Manager/ Scrum Master to lead and drive development with a team of software engineers.
About the Role:
You will provide project management support throughout the SDLC participate in the project definition workshop and follow the agreed methodology. Interfacing with various stakeholders, you will define the project's scope, schedule and the detail project plan. You will monitor the project timeline and proactively manage the risk to ensure the smooth delivery of the projects. You will present the metrics as obtained during the lifecycle to the project closure workshop.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or other related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of experience of project management or scrum master experience;
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile software development methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills in spoken, written and presentation with cross-functional teams;
- Solid knowledge in project management tools such as JIRA, MS Project for software development using both conventional and Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in written and spoken in English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.