About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed leading Property & Construction conglomerate with business spanning across Greater China. Due to recent changes, they are currently seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Secretary to provide secretarial support to Group Director on areas including but not limited to travel arrangements and itinerary management.
About the Role
- Provide secretarial and business support the Group Executive on a daily basis
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules of the Executives in a timely and professional manner with internal and external parties
- Responsible for travel arrangements including flight, accommodation and catering for the Director
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed
The Successful Applicant
- High Diploma holder with a minimum of 3 years experience on secretarial support role
- Good command in English and Cantonese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Young and dynamic, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.