About the Client
Our client is a property developer with strong presence in China. With an expansion plan, they are now looking for a Secretary to support the CFO and office administration work.
About the Role
- Support the CFO and provide full spectrum of secretarial support on business and personal matters, including but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangement, meeting arrangement and event coordination
- Conduct research and prepare meeting materials, powerpoint presentation and business documents
- Responsible for office administration, facilities management and maintenance
- Work closely with both internal (in Hong Kong and China) and external stakeholders to ensure smooth business operation
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- At least 2 year of experience in similar role, preferably from sizeable companies
- Dynamic, detail-oriented and sensible
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Occasionally travel may be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.