About Our Client
We are representing a well-known Chinese Finance Institution, looking for a Secretary to support one of the Chief-level managements on both business and personal matters.
About the Role
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial & administrative support to the Chief-level management, including but not limited to calendar and meeting management, expense claiming and any personal matters
- Preparing documents, reports, presentation and meeting materials
- Handling travel arrangement, itinerary planning, flight and accommodation bookings
- Assist the admin team on organizing corporate events
- Assist in any adhoc tasks if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience of secretary or Executive Assistant experience, ideally from Chinese Enterprise and/or finance industry
- Detail-oriented, organized and with good communication skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Powerpoint & Excel)
- Proficient in both written and spoken Mandarin and English
- Welcome for IANG visa holder
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.