About Our Client
Our client is a well-established financial institution in Hong Kong. They are now hiring a secretary targeting candidates with 3+ years relevant experience working within financial services sector to join as part of the young and energetic team.
About The Role
- Provide general secretarial support to senior management
- Handle all travel itineraries and visa applications
- Handle office administrative duties, e.g. office supplies, maintenance, etc.
- Prepare meeting agendas, coordinating meeting participants (internal and external), and managing meeting reminders as needed
- Handle the monthly expenses reimbursements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Top Management
- Handle adhoc duties as required
- Diploma or above, full certificate in HKDSE/HKCEE
- At least 3 years secretarial experience, preferably in Financial Institutions
- Proficiency is MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Self-motivated, mature, detail oriented
- Able to work independently and part of a team
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.