About Our Client
Headquartered in Europe, our client is a well know Trading company within the consumer product sector. Due to its continuous expansion and upcoming changes, they are currently seeking for a fast-paced individual to join them as the Secretary to provide secretarial support to senior management while providing all rounded HR support for the business.
About the Role
- Report to the Managing Director
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Management team such as calendar management, travel arrangement and expense claims
- Prepare and draft business correspondences, reports and presentation materials.
- Handle all HR duties including Payroll, MPF, Medical Scheme, Employee Insurance., etc.
- Assist on recruitment logistics including interview arrangement, contract preparation
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- High Diploma and Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 8 years of solid experience in secretarial support and Human Resources
- Mature, self-motivated, responsible, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.