About Our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate focusing on infrastructure projects across HK and China. They are currently looking for an independent Secretary to support the department head and corresponding team members.
About The Role
- Provide all-rounded secretarial support to the designated department head and the corresponding team members.
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Arrange and prepare business meeting materials and documents.
- Screen, reply and forward emails, coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Handle any ad-hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Completion of HKALE / DSE or equivalent, with 5+ years of secretarial experience, preferably from sizeable organisations.
- Young, energetic and eager to learn.
- Good attitude, detail-oriented and able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Immediate available will be an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.