About Our Client
Our client is a well-known property developer with iconic shopping malls projects in Hong Kong and China. Due to the business expansion, they are currently looking for a Secretary to support the Director and his teams.
About the Role
- Responsible for arranging and organizing daily schedules, business appointments, meetings, travel itineraries of the Director
- Support on preparing agenda, minutes, presentations and proposals
- Handle business correspondences, mails, emails, telephone calls, document filing and other administrative duties
- Handle personal matters including private dinner appointment, family trip planning and household issues if required
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience of secretary/ executive assistant preferably from sizeable companies
- Proven track record on supporting senior management (e.g. director or chief-level)
- Positive, organized and discreet
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.