Section Head, Branch Channel and Sales Management (Banking)
- Branch channel performance
- Develop sales strategies
- Sound people management
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Section Head for their Branch Channel and Sales Management team.
About the role
Reporting to the Retail Banking Head, you will lead a team and manage the sales performance of branches. You are responsible for analyzing sales results and developing sales strategies for branch network. You are required to design sales incentive programs and draw insights from branch performance result to senior management. You will lead the team in performing sales data analysis and conducting market trend study for business forecast. In addition, you have to suggest measures in enhancing branch operation efficiency and initiate strategic plans to maximize branch profitability.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8 years of sales performance analysis experience in banks, with previous sales experience in retail branch is a must.
- Solid knowledge in branch operation and sales management.
- Strong business sense with good analytical skills.
- Excellent in data analytics tools (e.g. Excel, SAS) and presentation skills.
- Strong people leadership and result-oriented.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.