Section Head, Sales Channel Management (Banking)
- Banking channel performance
- Develop sales strategies
- Sound people management
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Section Head for their Sales Channel Management team.
About the role
Reporting to the Retail Banking Head, you will lead a team and manage the sales performance of all banking channels and branches. You are responsible for developing sales strategies and establishing sales target for different business units. You are required to implement sales incentive programs and review branch performance result on a regular basis. You need to assist management in performing sales data analysis and conducting market trend study for business forecast. In addition, you have to suggest measures in enhancing branch operation and initiate strategic plans to maximize business profitability.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of sales performance management experience in retail banks, with previous team leading experience in branch is highly appreciated.
- Sound knowledge in branch operation and sales management is a must.
- Strong business sense with good analytical skills.
- Excellent in data analytics tools (e.g. Excel) and presentation skills.
- Strong people management and result-oriented.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.