Section Head, Segment Marketing and Portfolio (Banking)
* Develop affluent segment growth strategy
* Formulate segment models and initiatives
* Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a leading international bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber to join them as a Section Head, Segment Marketing and Portfolio team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading a team in developing and implementing customer acquisition, retention and growth strategies for promoting Affluent customer segments on various sales channels. You have to plan, formulate and execute marketing programs to drive product revenue and segment performance. You are required to work closely with the product owners, marketing and branches, to develop tactical business plans to promote product launch and enhance customer experience. In addition, you have to explore the potential of the market by conducting market analysis and forecast to maximize business opportunities.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- At least 8 years' of experience in developing Segment portfolio in banking industry.
- Strong banking product background with good knowledge in wealth products / customer proposition is definitely an advantage.
- Self-motivated, analytical mind and sound business sense.
- Good people management and project skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.