About the Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor in the FMCG sector. To cope with their new business strategy, they are building a new IT team and is seeking experienced security professional to join and grow with the company.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be the first responder for security incidents and you will manage start to end process and assist to implement new IT Security solutions. You will coordinate with the infrastructure team to ensure implementation of system hardening guideline and assist with enhancing and enforcing IT Security policies. To avoid potential impact to the organization, you will need to keep up-to-date with the latest cyber security threat landscape and evaluate the system from time to time.
About the Candidate
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Industry certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, GCIA, etc.)
- At least 3 years working experience in security field (e.g. cyber security operations)
- Strong security skills in IT infrastructure and applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin is a plus)
- Willing to travel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.