About Our Client
Our client is a renowned retail group in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Security Manager to lead the security team.
- Oversee the security team, review contracts and arrange training.
- In charge of security control, loss prevention and risk management.
- Be responsible for the security vendor management, price negotiation and contract management for branches and offices premises.
- The overall responsibility for the security including lock, keys, alarms, CCTV, daily logs across all offices and stores.
- Assess and review security measures and amend and maintain Security policy.
- Degree in psychology, criminology or business-related disciplines
- 5+ years experience in security control, preferably with experience in leading small teams/subordinates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Disciplined, reliable and self-motivated.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.