About the client:
Our client is a container terminal operator in Hong Kong, they operate and manage 4 terminals in Kwai Tsing Area and the business is in a steady business growth. To support their business needs and daily operation, they are looking for a Security Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Manage a team of 10, to oversee the security service and conduct the security inspection to ensure the safety level in the terminals;
- Develop, review, implementing security plans, traffic related regulatory policies for internal security matters;
- Connect with different counterparts including government officials, business partners, in order to understand the common security practices and bring in the best practice to the company;
- Monitor the service level of contractor and review the agreement on a regular basis.
- Diploma or above with 10 years' relevant experience/ Bachelor Degree or above with 8 years' relevant experience, with at least 4 years at supervisory level, major in Security Management or related discipline;
- Familiar with contract management, and able to manage high volume frontline staffs;
- with experience in dealing with government parties, such as law enforcement agencies, Lands Department, Marine Department, etc;
- With solid people management skills and good interpersonal skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.