Our client is a listed company seeking a (Senior) AP/AR/GL Accountant for their shared service team.
- Track and keep proper accounting records of transactions, ensure all transactions are verified, supported, paid on timely manner, properly recorded and accounted for.
- Process payments and ensure proper operation of the accounts payable system
- Prepare analyses of accounts and produce periodic reports
- Keep proper accounting records of transactions, ensure all transactions are verified, received on timely manner, properly recorded and accounted for.
- Perform daily AR operation including tracking settlement, handling incoming payments, bank transfer and receipts, and record in system
- Prepare bills, invoices, analyses of accounts and produce periodic reports
- Keep proper accounting of transactions, ensure all transactions are checked, supported and recorded, and properly accounted for
- Maintain full set of accounting books, ensure proper calculation, classification and accounting method are used
- Ensure compliance on company policies / requirements and flag irregularities
- Perform monthly financial closing, financial schedules and financial review
- Preferably with 1-3 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or administrative work; candidate with more experience will considered as Senior Accountant
- Diploma or above in Finance, Accounting, Business or related discipline
- Good command of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of Oracle system, MS Excel formulas for data analysis and reporting, data import and export functions will be an advantage
- Attentive to details, responsible, organized, with good numerical sense
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Tsim Sha Tsui
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derek at +852 6952 2022 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.