About the Client:
Our client is a renowned luxury retail group. Their corporate office in Hong Kong is now looking for a Senior Accountant to perform and oversee general accounting duties for a few markets.
About the Role:
- Report to Accounting Manager.
- Oversee and co-work with overseas accounting service provider.
- Maintain accounting records in accounting standards.
- Monitor internal control procedures.
- Prepare management reporting.
- Liaise with external parties for audit and tax matters.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accountancy, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in sizable accounting firm or MNC.
- Qualified Accountant of HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA or equivalent.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge on JD Edwards or other ERP system will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.