(Senior) Accountant - Education Group, Urgent!
About the Client
Our client is a well-known education group in Hong Kong. Having an ambitious expansion plan in mind, they are now looking for an Accountant/Senior Accountant to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to Finance Manager
- Responsible for full set of accounts, including but not limited to AP, AR and GL, and assist in the month-end closing process
- Prepare management reports and other monthly performance-tracking analysis
- Assist in tax and treasury functions, such as monitoring cash flow and generating cash flow reports
- Assist in any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in sizeable commercial firms
- Detail-minded, independent, proactive, and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.