Senior Accountant - F&B Group
About the Client
Our client is a market leading F&B group in Hong Kong. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Responsible for daily accounting operation, and oversee the month-end closing process
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast across different business units under the group
- Responsible for variance analysis and other monthly management reports
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent with HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of similar experience, preferably from a sizeable company in the F&B industry
- Flexible, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table, V-Look Up etc
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese & English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.