Senior Accountant, HK Listed Conglomerate (Up to 38k)
About the Client
Our client is a well-known conglomerate with a wide range of businesses. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for finance talents to join their team as Senior Accountant.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Responsible for month-/year-end closing process, as well as the preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of monthly group reporting, consolidation, tax calculation, and management reports
- Handle system enhancement and workflow refinement processes
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Finance Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification, with a minimum of 4 years of relevant full set of account experience
- Strong analytical sense with good communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.