Accountant - IFRS 16, Project-based
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the retail industry. Their products range from health and beauty products, food and beverages to electronics. With an ambitious expansion plan in mind, they are now looking for an Accountant to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Manager - Group Finance
- Assist in the system implementation process with the new IFRS 16
- Conduct testing on new system to ensure a smooth transition from original system
- Prepare for training materials for staff members at different business units and answer enquiries regarding the new system and IFRS 16
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by the Manager
About the Person
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of similar experience in accounting and system implementation process, preferably from Big 4
- Prior exposure in Oracle and IFRS 16 is highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.