About Our Client:
Our Client is the leading Chinese Investment group (SFC licensed 1, 4, 6 and 9). To cope with their rapidly business expansion. They are looking for finance candidates to their platform.
- Handle full set of accounts
- Prepare financial and management reports and regulatory reports (FRR)
- Perform daily monitoring and reporting of the liquid capital according to the FRR
- Assist in budget, interim and annual report preparation
- Participate in formulation and execution of accounting guidelines, policies and procedures
- Review internal controls and implement work process improvement
- Degree holder in Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 year's working experience in securities firm or financial institution
- Attention to details, strong analytical mind and problem solving skills, with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Possess excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.