About the Company
Our client is leading international F&B Group with an ambitious expansion plans in Hong Kong. To cope with their business development, they are looking for a seasoned and energetic Accounting professional to grow with their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a hands-on role. Your key responsibilities will include handling accounting entries, month-end closing, bank reconciliation, system implementation and internal control. In addition, you will support payroll and administration tasks as assigned. You will gradually pick up management accounting and supervisory duties when the business develops.
To qualify, the successful individual must process:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience gained from sizeable companies within the F&B sector
- Management accounting experience is an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Independent, energetic and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.