Senior Accountant (up to $40k pm)
About Our Client:
Our client is a global manufacturing company. They are now looking for an experienced senior accountant responsible for accounts receivable and regional reporting duties in the Hong Kong office.
About The Role:
- Responsible for month-end closing and quarterly financial reports for oversea management review.
- Review financial & management reporting, customer accounting, audit and forecasting.
- Manage the accounts receivable and communicate with internal and external parties for customers related matters.
- Responsible for cashflow forecast and account receivable forecast reports.
- Conduct financial and business analysis to support business decisions.
- Liaise with internal audit team to ensure compliance of internal controls.
- Parepare any ad-hoc projects and assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Qualified member of HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Exposure in MNCs would be an advantage.
- Good command in MS Office; strong in Excel with experience in Oracle is favourable.
- A positive team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.