Senior Manager - Accounting
About the Client
Our client is a renowned mass retailer and they are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager Accounting to join their expanding business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will oversee financial management for the Hong Kong market. You will lead a sizable team for accounting operation. You will need to prepare financial and management reports. You will ensure that accounting policies and procedures are being adhered to. You will involve in special projects such as process enhancement and system upgrade. You will also provide finance support for store opening/leasing contract renewal. Also, you will involve in tax filing and annual audit and liaise with external parties when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 10 years of relevant accounting and finance experience
- Experience from Retail/F&B/FMCG is required
- Strong at leading a sizable team for accounting operation management
- Strong at using Excel and SAP
- Self-driven, detail-minded and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.