Senior Accounting Officer
*Daily accounting transactions
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a listed and well-established Securities firm in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are looking for a Senior Accounting Officer for their Accounts department.
About the role
- Handle daily accounting transactions in a timely manner.
- Support manager in performing month end closing and completion of accounting reports to SFC.
- Assist in ad hoc accounts and finance projects.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Secondary graduate with LCCI II or above.
- Minimum 2 year's relevant experience in securities firms or financial institutes.
- Good communication skills, detailed minded and multi-tasking.
- Immediate available is definitely an advantage.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.