About the Client
Our client is a growing financial institution in Hong Kong, currently looking for a senior accounting officer, with 5+ years of solid experience of accounting in the financial services industry, to join as a part of them.
About the Role
Supporting the finance and accounting team, you will be responsible for the general accounting duties. You will assist different accounting operations, including general ledger, account payable and account reconciliations. The role will also cover the preparation of month-end reports and financial statements, alongside liaising with internal and external auditors. Ad-hoc projects will be assigned.
- Degree holder or above in the Finance or Accounting disciplines
- CPA/ HKICPA qualified or related qualifications
- 5+years of experience in financial accounting acquired from banking/ asset management firm/ security firm
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Excel and other accounting system
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ben Yu at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.