About Our Client
Our client is a growing asset management and securities firm with headquarter in Hong Kong. They are now seeking a Senior Accounting Officer with 3+ years experience to join the team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare required financial reports for SFC.
- Handle daily cash position and monitor cash flow.
- Prepare monthly FRR to SFC.
- Coordinate and liaise with auditors and tax advisors on audit and tax issues.
- Handle routine data processing to prepare daily reports and financial analysis.
- Handle account payable functions and other payments.
- Update and enhance the accounting system.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SFC licenced corporation
- Highly skilled in preparing FRR to SFC
- Familiar with SFC rules and regulations in relation to Type 1,4,6,9 licenses
- Proficient in PC skills, particularly in MSExcel, MSWord
- Hands on and able to excel with minimal supervision
- Can-do attitude and results driven
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.