Senior Accounts Clerk - Accounts Receivable (Up To HK$18k)
About the Client
Our client is a market leader in the trading industry, with headquarters located in the US. To cope with their expansion plan in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Senior Accounts Clerk to join the team.
About the Role
- Report to the Team Manager
- Handle all Accounts Receivable related tasks, including issuing debit notes and preparing receipt vouchers in a timely manner
- Handle and follow with inquiries from customers and resolve any issues in the process
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of similar experience in accounting/Accounts Receivable, preferably in a sizeable company
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Strong with numbers and have good communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.