About the client
Our client is a leading bank with strong retail presence in HK, Macau and China. With an increasing growth and a vision to diversify their portfolio, they are now seeking for a Senior Agile Coach to support the business rapid expansion.
About the role
As a team lead, you will establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and guide them through their Lean-Agile Adoption. You will work with strategic partners and stakeholders to implement cultural changes needed for successful agile transformation. By doing so, you will influence at all levels of the organization to help implement recommended changes and lead strategic agile transformation efforts tailored to fit the business need. In addition, you will need to coach product managers, scrum masters and team members towards performing at their highest level utilizing Lean-Agile methodologies and provide knowledge, tools and training so that they will be able to use agile to its full potential. Lastly, you will assess the current organization and delivery environment and support optimal Agile practices tailored to the client.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years' experience using Agile practices to deliver products and services
- 5+ years training and coaching enterprises and teams in using Agile ways of working
- 5 years leading Agile transformations using Agile-at-Scale methodologies
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals utilizing a strategic partnership
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence or Infrastructure and/or FSS experience
- Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Able to work under minimal supervision, act independently and exercise an expert level of decision-making capability
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, and ability to produce polished written products
- Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, or other Agile Certification is beneficial
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching is a nice to have
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.