About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail bank with strong presence in the region.
About The Role
- As a team lead assisting the Head of AML and act as the primary contact point for overseas subsidiaries and work with SME to provide the Branches with AML advice on their AML related issues
- Liaise and coordinate with Head Office and overseas subsidiaries and local relevant stakeholders in Business Units / Operations for AML projects and Enterprise-wide Risk Assessments
- Formulate and review AML Policies for Hong Kong and overseas subsidiaries
- Review New Products and renewal of existing products, from AML perspective
- Act as project manager, to lead and facilitate Group initiated AML projects and relevant meetings for the stakeholders, to uplift the Bank's AML standard and ensure compliance with regulatory and Group requirements
- To prepare management reports for senior management
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- 8 - 10 years of banking compliance experience in AML
- Good knowledge in AML related Guidelines / regulations, CAMS and CAMLP holder is preferred
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills
- Multi-tasking and good interpersonal skill
- Professional writing skill and strong communication / presentation skill
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.