About the Company
Our client is a well-known luxury retailer with strong global presence. To facilitate a better financial compliance within APAC, they are now looking for a seasoned Senior Analyst to join their regional finance team in HK.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Compliance Manager, this is a hands-on role. You will work closely with country level finance teams within APAC to ensure that accounting policies and procedures are standardized with the region. You will update COA definition, provide IFRS accounting advices, maintain and share best practices with the local finance teams. You shall also participate in regional or global projects and support them as a regional finance business partner.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience from Big 4 is highly preferred
- Internal control or compliance experience is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of the latest accounting standards
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.