About the Client:
Hong Kong based PE fund investment across Asia. They are looking for Portfolio Management Senior Analyst to join their middle office team.
About the Role:
Reporting to CFO/COO, you will:
- Collected, monitored and tracked across the portfolio companies, and the active funds
- Communicate business targets, planning decisions, target KPIs, cost/expense management etc.to all Business Heads
- Review business performance with the porfolio companies, align on future targets in collaboration with Business Heads
- Responsible for the strategy & planning for the porfolio
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in related fields
- Around 2-4 years of related working experience in PE fund with big 4 background
- CFA or CPA preferred
- Excellent computer, analytical, written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent research knowledge, analysis and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work independently and multi-task in a complex and fast paced environment
- Proactive, independent and reliable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.