About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is one of the largest conglomerates with an acclaimed portfolios of e-business, hospitality infrastructure and retail business. They are now seeking for a Senior Analytics Consultant to support their fast expanding team and upcoming digital development.
About the Role
As a senior analytic team lead and managing a team of 4, you will introduce digital innovation and continuously improving the data analyses model. This individual will be responsible for maintaining a deep understanding of the business and the online dynamics to bring about continuous improvements. You will perform regular analysis of data and provide multi-dimensional views of the data to support marketing, CRM and digital team as well as to facilitate senior management decision making at tactical as well as strategic levels.
- Minimum 12 years' experience in using analytics to drive business / marketing results, transforming data to actionable insight and recommendation.
- Experience of working with a wide range of data sets, including transactional, behavioural, web and research data
- Experience in web analytics methodologies, such as experimentation, A/B testing, competitor and market analytics, online surveys, customer research etc. to optimize booth online and offline digital campaigns
- Experience in using different web and social media analytics tool
- Extensive experience in advanced analytics such as customer segmentation, predictive modeling, association analysis, time series analysis etc.
- Solid SQL skills, familiar with SEO & SEM
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.