About the Client
Our client is a HK listed company with a diversified group of companies. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Senior Application Support Analyst to join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will need to manage the system and application production environment and to ensure system stability, security and availability. You will be responsible for driving technical solutions in alignment with the system/application roadmap and to meet BU owners' requirements. You will be collaborate with project team and external vendors on application-related project implementation and ongoing operational support. You will need to identify problems and participate in problem management resolution by collecting and tracking data and progress. You will need to perform the system implementation, deployment and production release processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computing Science or related discipline
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience in property, hotel, entertainment businesses applications and back office applications such as HR, Accounting, BPM etc.. (Candidate with over 5 years will consider as a Senior)
- Experience in MySQL, MSSQL, .Net, Dynamic AX and Shell Script, Web and Mobile application is a plus
- Familiar with FoxPro, Dynamic AX ERP and BPM
- Good analytical, communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Proactive, independent and proven ability to work under pressure
- Good command in both spoken and written English & Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.