About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier Chinese financial service provider.
About The Role
- Approve exposure limit of customers and real time exceptions on overtrading and settlement for all products including equities, derivatives, FX, exotic OTC options, structured products
- Review and update risk management policies
- Conduct daily report review and account monitoring
- Perform margin control function and closely monitor the client's risk exposure
- Collect the statistical data on credit risk analysis
- Degree holder in Finance, Risk Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in the financial industry at reputable institutions
- Professional qualifications preferred such as CFA, FRM, CPA is preferred
- Knowledge of equity market and derivatives products
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Possess strong credit analytical skills
- Candidates with less experience will be offered as associate
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.