Senior Associate/Manager - Internal Control (CPA Firm)
About the Client
Our client is a CPA firm providing various services such as Audit, Tax Advising, and Internal Control. To cope with their expansion plan, they are currently looking for a Senior Associate/Manager to join their Internal Control team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Director/Partner
- Responsible for providing outsourced service to clients and work on internal auditing/internal controlling duties
- Prepare internal audit plans and reports with compliance to client's guidelines
- Assist clients in the process of internal procedure refinement, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by the Director/Partner
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline with HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sizeable professional firms
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to understand complex auditing issues
- Detail-minded, good communicator, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.