Senior Associate to Manager - Audit/ Financial Advisory
About the client:
Our client is one of the leading CPA firms. They are now looking for senior associate to manager grade in their financial advisory team. Successful applicants will gain promising career prospects with flexible working hours.
About the role:
- Support clients to make decisions that positively impact their return on investment by providing financial analysis.
- Involve in pre-IPO financial advisory, financial statement due diligence and pre-investment financial analysis etc.
- Provide solution and information to help clients to resolve disputes or management concerns by providing accounting or financial support.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Student member / member of HKICPA / ACCA / CPA Australia or equivalent.
- 2 years+ of audit experience in CPA firms.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Independent, good team player with positive attitude.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.