About The Role
Our client is a retail and commercial bank with growing presence in APAC region. They promote career and professional development along with a collaborative team environment. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Senior Audit Manager to join the credit risk review team.
About The Client
In this role, you will lead the development and implementation of the audit response for credit risk of the bank through influencing business strategy, working practices and standards by providing high quality insight, judgement, technical expertise and strong stakeholder engagement. Ideally you will have experience in of developing, testing, implementing or validating retail credit risk models in either your current, or previous, role.
My client is very keen to receive applications from credit risk practitioners who are keen to diversify their experience by taking on a third line of defence role where they can develop their experience of governance and controls.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in both Internal Audit and Credit Risk (12+ years)
- Experience development governance and risk management frameworks
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting or Business
- Qualified accountant with Big 4 experience will be highly regarded
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage stakeholder relationship will be essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.