- Insurance Products
- Business Development Focus
About the Company
Our client is an international retail banking group with extensive business portfolio in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Senior Banking Officer - Insurance Sales to work in their Call Centre.
About the Role
Reporting to the team manager, you will handle customer inquiries and making outbound calls for selling insurance products. You are required to undertake calling campaign duties and support promotion projects requested by your direct manager. Your working hours are from Monday to Friday (10am - 7pm) and you will work alternate Saturday morning.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Form 5 graduate or above (with passes in Chinese, English and Mathematics in HKCEE / HKDSE).
- At least 2 years' experience in sales positions gained from banks or insurance companies.
- Qualification of IIQE paper 1, 2 and 3 are definitely an advantage.
- Excellent tele-marketing skills and good phone service manner.
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English are required.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Banking Officer position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.