About our Client
Our client is one of the largest retail chains focusing on sports and wellness development with a significant presence in the local community. Having experienced a rapid growth with their consultative service and product lines, they are well placed to continue their aggressive business expansion and a Senior Branding and Business Development Manager is sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and managing a team of 7, you will be responsible for managing a range of on-line & off-line communication strategies targeting mass audience to increase brand awareness. This will be achieved through a combination of communications channels such as press release, joint events promotion, e-marketing development and relevant social media outlets to support and expand the company's digital presence. Moreover, you will transform corporate message content to build strong online reputation and be its biggest advocate in the social community.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- At least 9 years of experience in marketing with 3 years of solid exposure in digital marketing and event management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for digital communication techniques and technologies
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organisational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.