About our client:
Our client is leading property developer with an extensive real estate portfolio in Hong Kong and China. It builds, owns and manages world-class commercial complexes in prime location in Hong Kong and 1st tier cities in China. Due to business expansion plan in China, the team is looking for a Senior Manager in the design & development team (E&M) based in Hong Kong HQ.
- Directly report to the Project Director and Senior Management
- Supervise the M&E installation to make sure that it was fully coordinated with architectural, structural, interior design, lighting, kitchen, AV and IT design etc.
- Issued out Dimmer, PABX, IT tenders, analyzed and recommended the tenders
- Direct, supervise and manage the site team for the site M&E management and quality control
- Reviewed and approved all the shop drawings and technical submission submitted by the M&E subcontractors,
- Evaluate and monitor the M&E budget and VO/progress payment claim
- Coordinate with in-house departments, hotel operator, consultants, contractors,suppliers, local government and public utilities companies, etc. for installation of the M&E systems.
- Ensure smooth and successful handover of M&E systems to property management.
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related discipline with professional qualifications
- Minimum 15 years of experience of which at least 5 years must be in a managerial capacity in overseeing large-scale construction projects and prestigious property development in the Mainland
- Good design experience gained in consultant firm
- Experience with hotel project in last 10 years is an advantage
- Good inter-personal and communication skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.